top of page

A new page on the Parish Church....and an account of the gala reopening of the Guildhall in 1889 to celebrate its refurbishment.

  • May 9
  • 1 min read

There is now a page dedicated to the Parish Church sparked by the Research Team's project to examine materials related to it held in the Museum's Archives, and a news cutting from 1889 describes in some detail the look of the newly refurbished Guildhall in Bridge Street and the celebrations that took place to mark its repopening.

 
 
 

Recent Posts

See All
Latest 3 articles

A varied selection: a detailed account of the landing of one of HMS Formidable's pinaces on the front beach at Lyme Regis by Mrs Ann Harding who was returning home from a social engagement with her f

 
 
 

Comments


 

The content of this website is the Copyright of Lyme Regis Museum. 

bottom of page